This particular post has been inspired by the lovely Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter (you can find a link to her post by clicking the image at the bottom of the page!). In an attempt to motivate myself, I’m going to post a ‘Seven Things’ post every week or so with the things I would like to achieve in the next seven days. It might not be such a fun post for you all to read but it will give me a bit more of a reason to follow through with them! So without much further ado, here are this weeks:
- Sleep. My sleeping patterns are a little bit haywire at the moment, I’ve been going to bed later but getting up at the same time as I generally do, about 9ish. I’m going to try and get into a better routine; winding down with a book or magazine earlier in the evening and falling into a slumber when I get tired, not when a tv programme has finished.
- Consistent exercise. So when it comes to my days off, I go to bed late and I start the day off in a fairly sluggish and slow way. I get up, I have breakfast and then I sit on the sofa watching for tv and writing, etc. I tend to go to the gym in the evening but I’m going to try and go in the morning more often, a. so that I have more energy and b. so that if I have no plans, I actually get dressed and don’t sit in sweats all day!
- Planning. So I suppose this post is technically a plan but I mean in the sense of general everyday ones. Sort out what I’m going to be doing the day before whether it be the gym classes I want to go to, posts I want to write, uni work I need to do, etc.
- Moisturising. Ok, quite a strange one, making this something I want to achieve in the next seven days, but there is definitely a reason. I have stupidly dry skin and even more so now that I have started swimming. I used to moisturise every day or so and my skin was nice and soft and this is something I want back!
- Keeping my room tidy. Well if my house mates read this they will probably laugh their bums off! Let’s just say my room isn’t the tidiest. This is more of a longterm goal, not just a weekly one. We are moving to a pretty house in about a month or so and I want my room to be tidy and pretty to match! If I can get into a routine now, I’m hoping I’ll continue it there.
- Healthy eating. If you know me, you’ll know I’ve tried and tested pretty much every diet under the sun. For the last couple of days, I’ve eaten fairly healthily, with the exception of an ice cream lapse (oops!) and want this to continue. I’m at a weight I like now but want to tone up a bit so I want to eat properly in order to help this.
- Spending. I have the tendency when shopping to buy unnecessary things or be influenced by offers. This is generally with food, I see veg or fruit on offer and then never get time to eat them before they go off. I need to stop buying so many perishables! I’m trying to avoid the subject of buying ‘unnecessary’ beauty items at this moment in time…
If you guys have any similar posts, comment below so we can all have a look and a read and if you have any tips to keep my little mini goals, go ahead and let me know them too! Happy Wednesday!! The link below takes you to Louise’s interactive post, enjoy lovelies!