So I have recently been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Bobbi. The award is given by fellow bloggers to those that have less than 200 followers and are fairly new to the blogging world. There are certain rules which apply, mainly little bits that the nominees have to participate. These are:
So here goes, 11 facts about me:
- I study Social History at Manchester Metropolitan University
- I am a little obsessed with Disney
- I can speak French pretty well
- I own a pair of Christian Louboutins
- I’d much rather have a cup of tea curled up in front of the TV than go out
- I always smile, if I’m not, you know something is seriously wrong
- I can count my closest friends on my hands
- I can snowboard and ski
- I go to the gym on a regular basis
- I want to move to London next year
- I have really high hopes for myself
11 questions set by Bobbi
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
- Have you got a favourite meal? If so, what is it?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning when you get up?
- If you had to choose between summer and winter what would you choose?
- What is your most worn nail varnish?
- Do you have a role model? If so, who?
- Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar crisps?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What is your most loved make up brand?
- Would you rather cook a sweet or savoury dish?
- If you could hop on to a plane tomorrow where would you go and why?
Tea. Or squash but if I’m out and about I drink a lot of Starbs.
I think my favourite home-cooked meal has to be a nice Sunday roast with all the trimmings. If it’s a take-away then I’ll go for Indian any day.
At the moment, the first thing I do is make a cup of tea and get some brekkie.
Winter because we actually get proper ones here. If we had sweltering hot summers then I would prefer them but we don’t.
O.P.I On Stranger Tides, always find myself going back to it.
I have a few different role models in life. In terms of blogging, Fleur de Force and Gemma Tomlinson. As a role model in life, there are a couple, but they’re all fairly close friends, no one with a celebrity status.
Salt and vinegar
I really can’t decide! I grew up with both!
High street would be Bourjois and high end would have to be Mac.
Ooooh this is a toughy, I love cooking savouries and mixing flavours and spices but I do love a choccy cake!
I would go to Orlando, Florida. Disneyland is the best place on earth!
11 questions for my nominees
- What’s the best piece of beauty advice you have ever been given?
- Favourite high street clothing brand?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favourite film?
- Tea or Coffee?
- All time favourite memory you have?
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
- Favourite thing that you own?
- What would be your dream job?
- Are there any TV shows you can watch over and over without getting bored?
- Cocktail of choice?
So I’ve had a little trouble nominating people as a fair few have already been given the award!
Just some of the lovely blogs that I read, you should all check them out!